I will have more stock around November 8th, join the mailing list to be notified when it comes back in stock.
This adapter was made to breakout the Atari Jaguar’s many video outputs to a more common and easily found set of cables the SNES Cables to allow you to play your classic games in better quality especially compared to the standard RF Audio/Video output. The RF output is very blurry and noisy out from the 90’s that is not a standard supported today.
- Fits the back of the Jaguar without obstructing the Serial IO Link (DSP Port)
- Custom 3D sleek enclosure designed by DoomyDoomer (https://www.humblebazooka.com/)
- Hand painted lettering on 3D enclosure to make it pop and match the Jaguar colors
- All SNES cables including official and 3rd party cables will work with this adapter
- Gold Plated contacts with a beveled edge for easy insertion of SNES Cables
- S-Video, Composite, RGB Scart, HD Retrovision Component cables all tested to work with the adapter
- Sync (C-Sync) has the proper filtering and attenuation to work with all upscalers
- Jaguar 9v regulated to 5v output for all proper RGB televisions and upscalers like the OSSC